How do I tell English Rural if I am self-isolating?

Please let us know if you are self-isolating. You can now alert us via the resident portal in the ‘Contact Us’ section or you can email us on info@englishrural.org.uk or call us on 020 7820 7930. We have also introduced some extra protocols for staff, which mean they will ask you some further questions when you call. Please always be clear and honest in your response to these questions.

If you display any coronavirus symptoms, you should follow guidance available from public authorities. The advice is subject to change and can be found on the NHS website.

The Government have also produced a series of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about social distancing and information on how to manage your mental health.

The Government has updated its guidance for people in ‘vulnerable’ categories.

Skip to content
Request a call back
Request a call back