Money Support

Having difficulty paying you rent or charges?

If you experience difficulties paying your rent or charges contact us immediately. It is better to let us know so we can offer guidance and support. We will also be able to direct you to people who can help as you maybe entitled to financial support or if you are struggling with debt, someone who can offer debt advice.

Apply for our Household Support Fund

For those residents who are in acute financial need, you may be eligible to receive support from us through our Household Support Fund. This is a fund which residents can apply for if they are struggling financially and need one-off help. To find out more about the fund and how to apply, please contact your Housing Manager.

Need financial advice?

Want to talk to someone about this?

Your Regional Housing Manager will be the best person to talk to about this so get in touch and explain the circumstances.


Contact us and we’ll let you know how

Skip to content
Request a call back
Request a call back