Moving from a shared ownership home
If you decide to sell your shared ownership home you will need to contact us and request further information on selling your property. A summary of the process is:
- You tell us that you would like to move
- You pay for an independent surveyor to value your home (this is not an estate agent)
- We agree the valuation, calculate the value of the part that you own, and market the property
- We identify a buyer and introduce them to you
- Solicitors get involved to complete the legal process and financial arrangements
For further information download Shared Ownership Explained (pdf) or contact us and leave a message.