Report A Repair

We are encouraging all residents to register for ‘My English Rural‘ where you can check your account, report a repair and feedback on how we’re doing – all at your own leisure.


Call our out-of-hours service on 0800 046 9985

Report a Repair On-line at ‘My English Rural’

The easiest way to report a repair is by registering for ‘My English Rural’ here: my.englishrural.org.uk where you can report a repair, feedback on completed repairs and much more.

We aim to respond within 24-hours. Let us know what needs fixing and provide as much detail as possible and we’ll handle it from there.

Any personal information we obtain will be processed in accordance with the relevant privacy notice

Other ways to report a repair

Please call: 0800 121 4422 or 020 7820 7930

Repairs on shared ownership homes

Shared owners are responsible for their own repairs unless they are living in a new home less than 12 months old, they can report repairs (defects) during this time.  After 12 months, we’re still happy to offer shared owners advice on repairs and maintenance if they contact us.

Response times

If your report an emergency you should expect a contractor to attend and at least carry out a temporary fix within 24-hours, but usually much quicker than this. Only emergency repairs can be reported outside of office hours.  Contractors are asked to complete all other repairs with 30-days, but will contact you within 48-hours to make an appointment.

Download our useful documents and advice:


Call our out-of-hours service on 0800 046 9985

Skip to content
Request a call back
Request a call back