Where do I go for support if suffering domestic violence?

You should contact the National Domestic Abuse Helpline on Freephone 0808 2000 247 or contact your Regional Housing Manager. If it’s an emergency then call the Police on 999. Most councils also provide a list of local contacts on their website where you can seek support. Please also see our specific page on domestic violence which lists useful contact details for a variety or organisations and services that can help.

The Government also offers advice about what you can do if you’re struggling because of coronavirus (COVID-19).

Skip to content
Request a call back
Request a call back